Check Out These Free Resources
Why have yoga and meditation been around for 5000 years?
Because they work.
Contemplative Coaching offers guidance on how to create more peace, love and happiness in your work and life.
Learn how to develop a practice that works for you.
- Want to start a meditation practice and keep it going?
- Want inspiration and motivation to keep your yoga practice authentic?
- Want insights and tools to keep you sane when the going gets rough?
- Want to learn a simple technique to release emotions and identify the voice of the subconscious?
Articles From Around The Web
Yoga Teachers: What Your Students Probably Won’t Tell You (MindBodyGreen, July 2016)
How To Create Your Own Mini-Retreat (And Why You Should) (MindBodyGreen, May 2016)
14 Must-Ask Questions if You Want to be a Yoga Teacher (MindBodyGreen, May 2014)
Don’t Become a Yoga Teacher (Unless…) (Elephant Journal, Apr 2014)
Back to the Basics of Yoga (The Global Yogi, May 2013)
11 Ways to End Your-Old World and Begin Anew (Elephant Journal Jan 2013)
Beginners Mind for Yogis (Elephant Journal Dec 2012)
Are You Getting the Most From Your Yoga Practice? (The Global Yogi, Nov 2012)
The Birth of Awareness (Namaskar, Apr 2012)
The Ground of Confidence (Namaskar, Jan 2012)
14 Aspirations for a Happier New Year (Elephant Journal Jan, 2012)
How to Know When it’s Time to Make Like a Buddha and Flee the Palace (Elephant Journal, Nov 2011)
Just Looking (Namaskar, Oct 2011)
Three Reasons Why I am Not Married (Elephant Journal Mar, 2011)
5 Peaceful Getaways for the Dispirited Hong Konger (CNNGo Nov, 2010)
Yoga: What Are We Teaching? (Elephant Journal, Oct 2010)
Lego My Ego (Elephant Journal, Sep 2010)
Designer Yoga? (Elephant Journal, Sep 2010)
And, if you feel inspired to go directly to the source, here are a few of my precious teachers:
- Dilgo Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche
- Dr. Shankaranarayana Jois
- Dzongsar Kyhentse Rinpoche
- Gangteng Tulku Rinpoche
- Pattabhi Jois’ Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute
- Richard Freeman
- Sogyal Rinpoche
- Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- Thrangu Rinpoche
- Tsoknyi Rinpoche